A committed and capable leadership team
General John M. Keane, USA, Ret.
Chairman of the Board
ADF Board of Directors
The Board of Directors has responsibility for the conduct, overall health, and effectiveness of The Army Distaff Foundation. As such, the Board determines the organization’s mission and purposes, ensures effective organizational planning and adequate resources, monitors programs and services, and works to enhance public image.
- General John M. Keane, USA, Ret.
- The Honorable Nelson Ford
- LTG Patricia Horoho, USA, Ret.
- RADM Kathleen Martin, USN, Ret.
- Leann Martin
- MG Timothy McHale, USA, Ret.
- VADM Frank Pandolfe, PhD, USN, Ret.
- Amy Roberti
- Nancy Roderer
- LTC Gordy Schnabel, USA, Ret.
- Catherine Leech Turley, EdD
MG Timothy P. McHale, USA, Ret.
President and CEO
Senior Leadership Team
- MG Timothy McHale, USA, Ret. President and CEO
- COL Paul Bricker, USA, Ret. Chief Operating Officer
- Vicky McRae Director of Marketing and Admissions
- Arlette Kesseng-A-Mbassa Director of Nursing
- James Michels Director of Development
- Bonnie Pack Director of Human Resources
- Matthew Reilly Associate Executive Director
- Tina Sandri Health Services Administrator
- Enrico Santos Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer